Video Surveillance Systems:
Residential and Commercial Protection
Prevent theft, monitor employee performance, and optimize systems management with video surveillance systems from Dalcorp. Our installation experts will consult with you and design a cost-sensitive video surveillance system tailored to your building’s infrastructure and your company’s specifications.
We specialize in IP surveillance systems, which provide users the ability to transmit audio and/or video over an IP network such as a LAN or the Internet. We do use both analog and digital cameras in our systems, although analog is quickly becoming obsolete with the rapid progression of technology.
As a result, digital cameras are the preferred choice today. Compared to analog, digital boasts sharper image quality, Internet streaming capabilities, overall lower maintenance costs, and minimal wires for installation.
Dalcorp Develops IP Surveillance Flexibility to Future-Proof Your Security
Top-tier service is our number one priority, and we like to give our clients customizable options. Specifically, our digital video surveillance systems are designed to be scalable and versatile. Using above-standard technology and employing our extensive experience with IP systems, our solutions offer the following superlative benefits:
- Name-brand equipment like Sony, Bosch, Panasonic, HikVision, Vivoteck, Pelco, Axis, and EverFocus
- Enjoy remote access from anywhere on any device with our digital cameras
- Easy, intuitive integration with lighting, alarm systems, access controls, and legacy units
- Pre-configured IP system setup courtesy of our team
- Cost-effective solutions offer optimum quality at your budget point
- Watch or listen to footage in real time, or easily save for later using computer software
- Fully customizable, user-friendly operations
- One-year warranty on all products
Video Surveillance Systems from Dalcorp: The Investment Your Business Needs You to Make
What’s the worth of your assets and predicted ROIs if you don’t have a way to keep them secure?